NJI’s Open House
Sunday, September 7, 2014
12:00 – 2:00pm
TAKE THE NEXT STEP: IN DEVELOPING YOUR CLINICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
We cordially invite you to join our faculty, members and candidates to explore and learn about the benefits of psychoanalytic training.
- Enhance your knowledge and build your private practice at the same time
- Examine the concepts that impact drive theory, self psychology, object relations, life history, attachment, developmental, and relational theories Deepen your knowledge of psychodynamic factors to find out how neuroscience has added to and validated the teachings of psychoanalysis.
- Learn about our 1, 3, and 5, year programs
- 1-year Child and Adolescent Studies Program
- 1-year Group Psychotherapy Programs
- Become a NJ State Board Approved Clinical Supervisor with our 20- week clinical social work supervision course
- 2-year Supervision of the Psychoanalytic Process Program (one year of academic work and one year of additional supervision)
- Become part of our networking community and attend our conferences, workshops, and scientific meetings
The New Jersey Institute for Training in Psychoanalysis is a long-standing Institution with a good record of scholarship and clinical service to the community. We provide insight to practitioners as well as methods and theories on how best to approach the various challenges associated with treating patients.
Find out as receptive observers how we listen and what we listen for.
The New Jersey Institute for Training in Psychoanalysis
121 Cedar Lane, Suite 3-A
Teaneck, NJ 07666
For more information about the event and NJI
call: 201-836-1065 ext 4
Please RSVP by September 4, 2014
Light Refreshments Served